bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Agenda: 23 July bpel4people-editors' SC telecon

Our agenda will be short today:

a.       Status of Revolved Issues

a.       Krasimir: BP-18 Task Priority is underspecified

b.      Ralf: BP-17 Define Conformance Targets (table for now)

c.       Ralf: BP-11 Initialization of process generic human roles in b4p

d.      Luc: BP-10 More control needed for the propagation of attachments

b.      Assign any new resolved items generated by the TC

c.       Quick discussion (if it hadn’t been dealt with in the TC meeting) on BP-24 that Ralf

Any other items?

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc