bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Let's meet on Wed 3rd to coordinate release of CD-01

Welcome back,

I’m hopeful that Rev42 will be approved as CD-01 on Wed by the TC. Let’s meet briefly after the TC telecom to coordinate activities and to assign owners to:

·         BP-19 Using process variables in constellations 1 and 2

·         BP-25 WS-HumanTask Attachment Info Data Type element contentType is ambiguous

I plan to take ownership of generating CD-01.

Reminder:

·         Dieter: you have BP-2 Defer Activation Time is missing from HT protocol message assigned to you.

·         Ralf: you have BP-17 Define Conformance Targets assigned to you

I think we should delay any editing until after we generate CD-01 and use it as the baseline for future work.

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com