bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Forward Progress on BP-16

Folks,

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to make progress on the HT review this week. Ivana, Dieter and I discussed when we met briefly on Wednesday that we need to close our review of HT by Wed 10 and the review of the B4P updates by Wed 17. This would permit the TC to approve our BP-16 proposal, and subsequently release CD-02 early in the new year.

To this end we ask that all editors provide input on the HT updates starting from 3.2 (to the end) no later than 10 Dec.

Ralf has not only completed his updates to B4P but mine also J. Sections 1 through 6 have been completed, and Ravi now has the pen. Given this progress and on the assumption that Ravi will be completed shortly, I ask that all input on BP-16 updates to B4P be submitted  by the 17th.

If there are any issues that need to be discussed, we can do so on the meetings of the 10th and 17th.

Let’s get this done before Xmas. I trust that everyone is on board with this.

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com