Subject: Re: [bpel4people] Groups - Inaugural TC Meeting modified

hi,
   Please note that i previously sent out a draft agenda - and it is
NOT the unofficial, out-of-date, and somewhat incorrect first meeting
wiki page indicated below.

   A link to the draft agenda which we will be using (for which i
received no comments) can be found at:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/
archives/200802/msg00006.html

cheers,
   jeff

On Mar 05, 2008, at 5:57 AM, mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org wrote:

> Inaugural TC Meeting has been modified by Mary McRae
>
> Date:  Wednesday, 05 March 2008
> Time:  11:00am - 01:00pm ET
>
> Event Description:
> Inaugural TC Meeting (Conference Call)
>
>   The conference id/password are: 190605#/BPEL4PEOPLE#
> (190605#2735473653#)  (#5 toggles mute on/off) Please mute your line
> when not talking.
>    From the AMER region dial:
>         +1-888-967-2253
>         +1-650-607-2253
>    From the APAC region dial:
>         1800 222 712 (Australia toll-free)
>         800 9491 2777
>         +61 2 8817 6100
>    From the EMEA region dial:
>         +44 118 924 9000
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/staff-stds-wiki/FirstMeeting
>
> Minutes:
>

> View event details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/event.php?
> event_id=17796
>
> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
> application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be
> able to
> copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of
> your web
> browser.

> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs
> in OASIS
> at:

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)
506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/
S 4OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065