Subject: RE: [bpel4people] Issues Process

I was hoping we weren't going to have this discussion until the next meeting,
but here's a couple of pointers in the meantime.

1. A blog post in which I describe the methods used by the vast majority of
OASIS Technical Committees for issues tracking:
http://oasistcadmin.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/you-have-an-issue-with-that/

2. The rules governing resources that can be used by Technical Committees to
conduct their work are contained in Section 2.8 of the TC Process:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-02-05.php#visibility

" The official copies of all resources of the TC and its associated
subcommittees, including web pages, documents, email lists and any other records
of discussions, must be located only on facilities designated by OASIS. TCs and
SCs may not conduct official business or technical discussions, store documents,
or host web pages on servers or systems not designated by OASIS. All web pages,
documents, ballot results and email archives of all TCs and SCs shall be
publicly visible."

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae