Subject: RE: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 3/19 Draft Agenda

[issue number]”

Luc Clément
Active Endpoints, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Ings [mailto:ings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:51
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 3/19 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for our 3/19 TC meeting - comments are welcome.
Telecon information is at the end of this note.

Proposed Agenda

1. Roll call and round robin assignment of today's minute taker.

2. Review and acceptance of the 3/12 TC minutes

3. Agenda bashing

4. Update from chair on (1) issues tracking tool status, and (2) first F2F
meeting feedback

5. Call for issues

Pending the issues tracking tool decision, Luc Clement (our issues editor)
will lead an informal discussion about what the key specifications issues
are. Please come prepared to discuss (no fancy slides required!) your view
of the top one or two issues needing resolution.

6. AOB

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,