Subject: BPEL4People TC Secretary Roster

Hi,

As per the (to be approved) minutes of the last TC meeting, a motion was
carried that "we will select secretaries strictly by alphabetical (last
name) of voting members".

To make this a little easier to track, I've uploaded a simple spreadsheet
to the Documents page, and primed it with the current members list. It can
also be used by the meeting secretary to record attendance in real time
(for later transfer to Kavi by yours truly). I'll revise the spreadsheet as
the members list changes.

Based on the list,  the next three voting members in line for secretary
duty are (in order) Mike Amend, Charlton Barreto and Justin Brunt.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings