Subject: B4P Specification Editing Subcommittee Request

Hi Mary,

Could you please create a specification editing subcommittee for the
BPEL4People TC? Formal approval of this request was logged in TC minutes
that can be found in the PDF attachment here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bpel4people/200803/msg00044.html

For now, to prime the system, please designate our issues editor Luc
Clement as subcommittee chair. When the subcommittee meets for the first
time, it can decide who will be the permanent subcommittee chair.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2008/03/24 11:50 AM -----

  From:       "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

  To:         Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

  Cc:         <bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org>

  Date:       2008/03/19 03:12 PM

  Subject:    RE: [bpel4people] JIRA Accounts

Hi Dave,

  Since the accounts need to be tied to the specific JIRA workspace, until
permission is given to create such a workspace I'm not sure how this would
help.
Additionally, we need to get the editor subcommittee set up - I need a
request
from you with a link to the meeting minutes where creation of the
subcommittee
was approved (I know, I was there, but it's a formality) along with the
name of
someone to be identified as "chair." Once that group is set up, the editors
can
join the subcommittee. If a restricted list is to be created, it must match
that
subgroup's roster.

  Sorry for the procedural hassle, but you can imagine how this could go
south
very quickly if the osoa group decided not to grant the assurances after
all.

Regards,

Mary

JIRA,