Subject: BPEL4People TC - 3/25 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for our 3/26 TC meeting - comments are welcome.
Telecon information is at the end of this note.

Note I propose that we first hold the regular TC meeting, followed by the
first meeting of the editing subcommittee. My reasoning is (1) the main
agenda is short (2) it will facilitate getting the subcommittee up and
running quickly. For subsequent meetings the subcommittee can pick a
different time if they so choose.

Also note that now that we have two regular meetings under our belt, as per
OASIS process I will be adjusting the voter's list based on recorded TC
attendance. You can review the rules/process at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#membership and attendance
is tracked both in the roster spreadsheet in the Documents section as well
as at http://tinyurl.com/355c4z

Proposed Agenda

1. Roll call and assignment of today's minute taker.

2. Review and approval of the 3/12 TC minutes

3. Agenda Review

4. Update from chair on (1) issues tracking tool, (2) first F2F meeting
location, (3) second F2F meeting proposed dates & location

5. Committee Draft Proposal

Last TC we voted to use Dieter's revised document as the baseline for
tracking issues. Some members have suggested to me that it makes sense to
designate this baseline as our first CD.

6. AOB

At this point editing subcommittee members will stay on the line; all
others will drop off.

7. Initial meeting of the editing subcommittee, selection of subcommittee
chair, etc.

Editing subcommittee members:

Charlton Barreto
Luc Clement (Issues editor)
Mark Ford
Dieter Koenig
Vinkesh Metha
Ralf Mueller
Krasimir Nedkov
Ravi Rangaswamy
Ivana Trickovic
Alessandro Triglia

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,