Subject: Re: [bpel4people] Committee draft timing

On Mar 26, 2008, at 9:00 AM, Ron Ten-Hove wrote:

> Martin's point about triggering IPR-related processes has me
> thinking: should we not wait until the specification is closer to
> being done, and all contributions of IP from the committee members
> have been made? I'd hate to have to go through the whole IP review
> process twice!

There will likely be multiple CD's - though hopefully later ones will
have a smaller set of diffs. Each CD vote has the same "you have 7
days to leave the TC" without incurring Participation obligations on
the CD that was just approved.

   cheers,
   jeff

> --Ron

> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs
> in OASIS
> at:

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)
506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/
S 2OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065