Subject: B4P TC - 3/19 Attendance

According to OASIS process, strictly speaking, attendance is recorded in
the minutes (versus Kavi or the secretary roster spreadsheet I maintain in
the Documents section). However last week attendance wasn't recorded in the
draft minutes.

So during our 3/26 minutes review I'll request a motion be moved that 3/19
attendance be as noted in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is actually what
I use to record attendance while doing the roll case; later I transfer the
information to Kavi and/or the draft minutes.

Please have a look
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/documents.php if
you have any concerns.

(In fact we might even want to consider a standing rule to this effect to
make minute taking easier.)

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com