Subject: Re: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 9/17 F2F Final Agenda

Hi,

If i remember correct, we marked this issue as Resolved at the Walldorf F2F but then later figured out
that we might have missed some targets.

For the proposal, i basically scanned the documents for wordings that include MUST, SHALL, MAY etc.
and the context they appear. The result of this are two new conformance targets
- WS-HT Parent (there is some wording in the Coordination protocol section of WS-HT about this)
- WS-HT Client
which i somehow don't consider to fall into the "WS-HT Processor" category.
The other four targets mentioned in the proposal are  already in Jira.

Regards,
  Ralf