Subject: January B4P Meeting - Dates Confirmed

Dieter has reserved rooms at the IBM facilities in Stuttgart, and so I can confirm that our next F2F will be held on Tuesday through Thursday, January 20th through 22nd, with Monday and Friday that week set aside as travel days.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings