Subject: Re: [bpel4people] 4/15 BPEL4People TC - Call for Agenda Items

Issue 72 is still valid. It has nothing to do with BP-64.

It is a simple editorial correction proposal to read the document better by inserting or clarifying what the HuanTask Processor is.

The term appears all of sudden without any explanation of what it does in the B4P CD02 document. The definition is given in WS-HumanTask document and later mentioned. However, people will be reading the B4P document first typically, so this does not help.

It proposes to correct this by including the definition of the HumanTask Processor when the term first appears in the B4P document (or give the reference in the WS-HumanTask document, although it is tedious for the readers).

Please vote and, if it is approved, incorporate it into the editorial work for CD-03. I think that the editors of the document should do it.

Thanks,
Yoichi
Yoichi Takayama, PhD
Senior Research Fellow
RAMP Project
MELCOE (Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence)
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 9073
Fax: +61 (0)2 9850 6527
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY: CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Macquarie E-Learning Centre Of Excellence (MELCOE) or Macquarie University.