Subject: RE: [bpel4people] 7/8 BPEL4People TC - Draft Minutes

Luc, you are correct that there is a minor error in the minutes.

The motion, as the minutes clearly state, was to resolve 117 so the final two words "unanimously closed" should have been "unanimously resolved" or "unanimously carried". When we move to accept the amended minutes I'll include a reference to this email.

Thanks for catching this.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings

Inactive hide details for Luc Clément ---2009/07/09 08:24:01 AM---Possible error in the minutes wrt BP-117. The minutes state:Luc Clément ---2009/07/09 08:24:01 AM---Possible error in the minutes wrt BP-117. The minutes state:

Luc Clément <luc.clement@activevos.com>

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org" <bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org>

2009/07/09 08:24 AM

RE: [bpel4people] 7/8 BPEL4People TC - Draft Minutes

Possible error in the minutes wrt BP-117. The minutes state:

 Frank Leymann: BP-117 - discussed by Dieter
 Frank Leymann: Dieter moves to open, Alireza seconds -unanimously opened
 Frank Leymann: Disussion started to resolve it immediately
 Frank Leymann: Dieter moves to resolve as proposed in JIRA, Alirez seconds - unanimously closed

I believe that the intention was to move to "resolve" and not "close" BP-117.