Subject: 10/07 BPEL4People TC - New Issues Assignment

As per today's draft meeting minutes, action items were taken to open two new issues. Given our schedule (the PRD target was 10/1) I'd like to ensure that even though these issues they will not be formally opened until the 10/21 meeting they are worked on during the next two weeks.

So with respect to the "CreateLeanTask output handling" I would like to suggest that since this is a refinement of our resolution to BP-111 that even though Dieter agreed to create the issue that Phil take the lead on resolving it (perhaps with Dieter's help).

With respect to the "WS-HT Task Deadline API" since it was Ralf who was asked to create this issue back on 9/2, and it was raised in the context of discussing Ralf's proposal for BP-104, I would like to suggest that Ralf take the lead on drafting a resolution.

So Phil/Dieter and Ralf please note I'm volunteering you to come to the 10/21 meeting with draft proposals. :-) Please let me know if that isn't a reasonable request.

Thanks ... Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com