bt-security message

Subject: Re: Let us start meeting

This Friday is a public holiday in the UK. Could we make it Tuesday/Wednesday next
week? Other meetings on Friday is fine by me. 9.00am PST is good.

Alastair

Krishna Sankar wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         Jim, Thanks for the input.
>
>         Would 9:00 AM PST be a good choice ? Bi-weekly, Fridays 9:00-10:00 AM PST ?
> Anybody in Asia Pac/Australia ?
>
> cheers

begin:vcard
n:Green;Alastair
tel;cell:+44 795 841 2107
tel;fax:+44 20 7670 1785
tel;work:+44 20 7670 1679
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.choreology.com
org:Choreology Ltd
adr:;;13 Austin Friars;London;;EC2N 2JX;England
version:2.1
email;internet:alastair.green@choreology.com
title:Managing Director
fn:Alastair Green