Subject: RE: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 47 : Handle and Identifier

Or dd you mean at type level rather than value - that a handle could be of type Integer ?
(that should have said type Identifier)
I'm thinking of the possibility of using the same representation for both. As long as nothing prevents this, then fine.

I can guess why.  Do we need a text change ?  Perhaps add to the Inferior handle section:

NOTE -- An Inferior handle can be quite short, since it only needs to be unambiguous among the Inferiors of a single Decider in a single business transaction. An implementation may choose the type of the handles it generates - it could use small integers, strings or the same representation as for Identifiers.

Peter