Subject: [bt-spec] Choreology issues

You'll see we've just stuck in a load of issues, as jointly from
Choreology - several of these have arisen out of discussions among our usual
BTP group and our implementors, and others from consideration of various
real-world commercial use-cases.

Most of them are classed as minor - they do make technical change, but not
very far reaching.  In fact the only one classified as major technical - 79,
normalising the message set, is arguably not major, since it doesn't involve
any functional change. But it has widespread impact.

I've also juggled the issues list format, after some private discussion with
Mark Little. With so many issues, the table at the top wasn't very useful
for finding things, so I've ordered it just by number. I juggled the colours
a few days ago too. Both can easily be changed again if alternatives are
preferred.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd