Subject: RE: [bt-spec] More on Context

I don't understand you.  In the SOAP bindings, CONTEXT is in the soap
header. There can be other stuff there too, in various circumstances.

But apart from BEGIN/BEGUN (which may be performed by an equivalent
non-standard, non-distributed api in a real implementation), CONTEXT is only
ever sent related to an application message

I don't see what change you are proposing that is additional to 103.

Peter