Subject: [bt-spec] BTP issues list

You will see (if you look) that I have added another colour to the issues
list - purple - for issues that are addressed by the model draft, according
to the list Tony sent out yesterday. I've not made these "solution proposed"
because the model draft isn't yet integrated with the main document.

At the BTP meeting today we reviewed the remaining open issues, and some
were withdrawn by the submitters - I've not put any appreciable explanation
on these, but can add any statement if they wish.

Of the remaining issues, text is now promised in several cases in the next
few days.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Chief Scientist, Choreology Ltd