Subject: RE: Questions

Mark,

I will volunteer to write-up minutes for our teleconferences, starting the
next one. As for the f2f dates and locations I think they are all fixed
except for the May DATE.

4/24: hosted by Bowstreet, Boston area, details are in Alex's message

5/17-18: hosted by HP in Pennsylvania

6/18 (or 6/18-19): Europe, UK

7/18-19: San Jose, hosted by BEA

Open issues:

- length of the May/June meeting: the proposal is to make the May meeting 1
day
and the June meeting 2 days. We should finalize on this no later than this
week's concall. If anybody objects to this proposal let the group know
before the concall.
- we need the exact location for the Europe meeting. HP and Choreology
already kindly volunteered, we just need the exact location.

Pal