Subject: RE: [business-transaction] the issue of issues and the forthcoming ftf

> OK, but it would probably be a good idea if the proposer of the
> solution is
> also the one who raised the issue (or at least they should have the first
> refusal, c.f. OTS RTF).

I would be delighted for other people to put in text. :-)

> I haven't had a chance to download the 0.9.0.1 spec., so this may be moot,
> but: can we make sure that the document has revision bars turned on, so we
> can clearly see the changes?

Since 0.9.0.1 is editorial, I didn't put revision marking on.

(BTW, word does something a bit odd when change tracking is on - it seems to
chew up all my machines cycles when idle - it yields to anything else with
real work to do. Anyone else seen this - I suspect it may involve some odd
construct in the document)

> Agreed, as above. Maybe you need to say something like: "here are
> the issue
> numbers we'll look at, and can be have resolutions"?

I found that working out how complex/simple something was, and working out a
proposed solution if it was simple was the same thing, but "yes" as general
rule.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd