Subject: [business-transaction] RE: BTP TC vote ballots

Yes: 5, 12, 20, 33, 46, 51, 54, 55, 58
Abstain: 1, 14

-----Original Message-----
From: William Z Pope [mailto:zpope@pobox.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 11:39 AM
To: Mike Abbot; Alex Berson; Doug Bunting; Pyounguk Cho; William Cox;
Sanjay Dalal; Alan Davies; Mark Potts; Pal Takacsi-Nagy; Sazi Temel;
Stephen White
Cc: Peter Furniss
Subject: BTP TC vote ballots

Hello,
Today is the end of the voting period on the email votes for BT TC issues
1, 5, 12, 14, 20, 33, 46, 51, 54, 55, 58

If you are on the 'To' line in this email I do not have your ballot on one
or more of the issues.  If you have previously sent your ballot to me please
let me know so I can correct my error.  If you have not yet sent in your
ballot and intend to do so please get your ballots to me today.  If you have
not seen the requests for vote please let me know and I'll forward them to
you.

Regards,
BT TC chair

William Z Pope