Subject: [business-transaction] fault message wrapped in SoapFault in case ofhttp/soap binding

Hello BTPers,
    Currently the BTP draft spec says that BTP Fault message is treated as others meaning that it is sent as a normal soap message in case of SOAP binding. I think we can take advantage of Soap Fault mechanism for BTP Fault messages. For instance, UDDI defined a message called disposionReport, which allows UDDI registry servers to compose a UDDI message describing error code/message/... in the event of UDDI error. This dispositionReport is sent as part of Soap Fault message under "detail" element.

    One good thing of this approach is that the client application can check whether it's a fault or not using standard Soap handling api's such as JAXM, and can retrive the information easily. Since we already have a message format for BTP Fault message defined, we could make it possible to pass BTP Fault inside Soap Fault message in case of SOAP binding.

    I do not think it's a big issue. Just want to see what others think.

Regards,
Pyounguk