cacao message

Subject: CACAO Validator

All,

I have started work on a validator for CACAO playbooks [1]. I just have some simple rules in there for the meta data right now. I will be adding to it as I get time. This stand along tool (statically compiled) allows you to pipe CACAO JSON data into the tool and it will tell you if the data is valid.

I am open to any suggestions or comments, especially about the output that comes from the tool.

Example:
cat testdata1.json | validator

# To get help
./validator âhelp