cacao message

Subject: Re: [cacao] CACAO Validator

For example the debug output looks like this:

cat testdata1.json | go run validator.go --debug
Object valid:  false
Error Cound:  1

Details:
++ the type property is required and is present
++ the type property does contain a value of playbook or playbook-template
++ the spec_version property is required and is present
++ the id property is required and is present
++ the name property is required and is present
++ the playbook_types property is required and is present
++ the playbook_types property contains a value of "prevention" that is in the vocabulary
-- the playbook_types property contains a value of "test" that is not in the vocabulary
++ the created_by property is required and is present
++ the created property is required and is present
++ the created property contains a valid timestamp
++ the modified property is required and is present
++ the modified property contains a valid timestamp
++ the valid_from property contains a valid timestamp
++ the valid_until property contains a valid timestamp
++ the valid_until timestamp is later than the valid_from timestamp
++ the priority property contains a valid timestamp
++ the severity property contains a valid timestamp
++ the impact property contains a valid timestamp

The non debug output only shows you the things wrong

cat testdata1.json | go run validator.go
Object valid:  false
Error Cound:  1

Details:
-- the playbook_types property contains a value of "test" that is not in the vocabulary

Bret