cacao message

Subject: TC Call tomorrow

All,

I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and was able to unplug, relax, and stay safe. Tomorrow we start up our normal working calls again. So far for the agenda Allan and I have the following items to be discussed:

1) From the comment resolution log [1] comments:
	a) 5, 8, 9, 10, and 11
2) From sections 1.4, 6.12.1 (same as comment #5), Section 10, and Appendix A.1 (same as comment #11)

Please let Allan or I know if you have any other items for the call tomorrow.

Thanks
Bret