cacao message

Subject: Conformance Langauge

All,

As we discussed on yesterdayâs working call, I have accepted the suggestion in the conformance section so that everyone can review and work on language.  I marked it with a comment based on our discussion yesterday.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/144kgoCnZbxc0CXms3EeACf4Sz84lmEt88JoVr4FnmSc/edit#heading=h.oemzuj90nej9

Bret