cacao message

Subject: Re: (CACAO) for Cyber Security TC - Feedback

Vaman,

We are trying to understand how to add these features to CACAO. I know we have talked a bit about this, before the holidays. But that was some time ago. Can you help us better understand through some examples and maybe some proposed descriptions? We have talked about these a few times as a TC, and I think we generally understand what you are looking for. But we want to make sure.

Thanks
Bret