cam-comment message

Subject: RE: [cam-comment] Sorry for missing the party so far

More comments,
	Sorry for the drip feed, but I am trying to generate a real
example and thee questions keep coming up?

	When you include a file such as in 4.6.1 and 4.6.2, might it be
worth showing what you include.  For example, is it an xml portion ( see
example 1)  - no XML declartion just straight xml, or is it an Assembly
Structure ( see example 2) or is it a true xml file that the CAM strips
down (example 3)

Example 1: XML Include

<example>
	<contents>
		<content>Fred</content>
		<content>Bert</content>
		<content>Wilf</content>
	</contents>
</example>

Example 2: Assembly Structure

<as:Structure xmlns:as="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cam">
<example>
	<contents>
		<content>Fred</content>
		<content>Bert</content>
		<content>Wilf</content>
	</contents>
</example>
</as:Structure>

Example 3: Full xml doc
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<example>
	<contents>
		<content>Fred</content>
		<content>Bert</content>
		<content>Wilf</content>
	</contents>
</example>

I have noticed that the examples in the document declare namespaces with
prefixes that are then no applied to the CAM elements.

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BTexact Technologies
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785  clickdial
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
pp 16 Floor 5, Orion Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5
3RE, UK
	BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British
Telecommunications plc
	Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
	Registered in England no. 1800000
	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.