cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] IBM and CAM?

Jim,

OK great.  I forgot they moved alot of this stuff out to
Beijing - I know some of the folks there.

I also remembered Bob Schloss is an excellent
PoC so I sent him a note asking him.  You could
follow up with him too.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by James Wessely

David,

I will see if I can help.  I have looked up this project, and it appears
that Ying Nan Zuo in our Beijing facility is a good starting point for
determining the best contact.  I will send an email out to start the
conversation to see if we can have some form of cooperative effort.

From what I can see on the AlphaWorks site, the IBM work does indeed
appears to be similar to the CAM, but is more generic and aimed more at
application development than specific e-business payload delivery.  I don't
see any provisions for applying context at first blush, either.

Jim

Jim Wessely, Sr. Consultant & IT Architect
Portals & Content Management
IBM Global Services<