cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] IBM and CAM?

David,

I will see if I can help.  I have looked up this project, and it appears
that Ying Nan Zuo in our Beijing facility is a good starting point for
determining the best contact.  I will send an email out to start the
conversation to see if we can have some form of cooperative effort.

From what I can see on the AlphaWorks site, the IBM work does indeed
appears to be similar to the CAM, but is more generic and aimed more at
application development than specific e-business payload delivery.  I don't
see any provisions for applying context at first blush, either.

Jim

Jim Wessely, Sr. Consultant & IT Architect
Portals & Content Management
IBM Global Services
wessely@us.ibm.com
Home Office: (970) 875-0556
Mobile: (970) 846-5715
http://www.ibm.com/services/kcm

                      David RR Webber -
                      XML ebusiness            To:       OASIS CAM <cam@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      <Gnosis_@compuser        cc:
                      ve.com>                  Subject:  [cam] IBM and CAM?

                      02/17/2003 05:40
                      PM

Team,

I just found that IBM have done a quick fix it effort:

 http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/tech/xincaml?Open&ca=daw-flnt-021702

Obviously their approach does not include the integration
in the ebusiness stack and more.

So the question is - what IBM contacts do we have?

Could we get their folks to extend their prototype
to include support for CAM?

Thanks, DW.