cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Outputs

Bruce,

Just a few clarifications - its only observers that cannot post - but
non-voting participants are OK.

Then on to technical questions what CAM enables:

- Validation - check
- Transformation - check - but with the caveats that Martin noted,
   i.e. minimalist approach based on simple assigning and
   "mailmerge" techniques to render output.   Full transformation is
   domain of vendor engines that can use CAM template as
   reference point.
- Linking assignments - check - this is the content referencing section
  by UID - so you can key off those as needed to determine links.

Does that make sense?

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:BPeat@eProcessSolutions.com

I am sure that the OASIS email system is not going to post
this, but if my email gets to the three of you this is good
enough.

I would expect that CAM:

- allows for validation
- allows for transformation