cam message

Subject: Re: [cam] Groups - OASIS-CAM-Technology-Introduction-Nov03.doc uploaded

Folks,

I just uploaded this as I had a request for a brief introduction.

It's not so brief of course!

We do need to produce an Executive Overview that summarizes
what htese 17 pages are saying.

Any scribes out there feel confident enough to give this a start?

There are also the PPT slides from the documents download
area that provide useful sound bites of
"in a nutshell" and so forth that would translate well over into the
executive summary.

Thanks, DW

----- Original Message -----
From: <david@drrw.info>
To: <cam@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 10:37 AM

> The document OASIS-CAM-Technology-Introduction-Nov03.doc has been
submitted by David Webber (david@drrw.info) to the OASIS Content Assembly
Mechanism TC document repository.

> Document Description:
> Extract from specification of first 17 pages giving the overview of CAM.
Intended for those people who do not need the full specification but want to
understand about CAM.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cam/download.php/4273/OASIS-CAM-Technology-Introduction-Nov03.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cam/document.php?document_id=4273

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cam/members/leave_workgroup.php.