camp-comment message

Subject: Re: [camp-comment] 1.6 Terminology - normative text

Patrick,

This comment has been captured as Jira issue CAMP-91 and will be processed by the TC. We will inform you when this issue has been resolved.

~ gp

On 9/5/2013 8:12 AM, Patrick Durusau wrote:

Greetings!

In 1.6 Terminology, the following text is embedded in the second
paragraph of that section:

*****
All text except examples, unless otherwise labeled, is normative. All
examples are non-normative.
*****

Rather than embedding this text in the terminology section, I would
suggest a separate section on normative text.

For example:

Normative Text

All the text of this specification is normative with the following
exceptions:

1) Sections or sub-sections that are labeled: (Non-Normative).

2) All examples are non-normative without labeling.

?

I have questions about other items or sections being non-normative or
not but I will raise those as appropriate.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Cloud Application Management for Platforms (CAMP) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: camp-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org