Subject: Re: [camp] Fwd: [members] Join us at OASIS20, part of the Cloud Connect Conference - 3 April

As Gil pointed out our F2F overlaps with this. If our F2F dates are unchanged we'll have a lot of candidates for this (note the event is from 5:30-7).

-Anish
--

On 01/31/2013 01:32 PM, Adrian Otto wrote:
Hi,

See below. Who will be the speaker for CAMP?

Thanks,

Adrian

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
<mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>>
*Subject: **[members] Join us at OASIS20, part of the Cloud Connect
Conference - 3 April*
*Date: *January 31, 2013 5:20:30 AM PST
*To: *<members@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:members@lists.oasis-open.org>>

Mark your calendars. OASIS will celebrate two decades of advancing
open standards with two milestone member gatherings in 2013.  The
first*OASIS20*event will be held in Santa Clara, California on
Wednesday, 3 April, from 5:30-7:00 PM, as part of the Cloud Connect
conference.

*OASIS20*will include:
·*Speed Dating with Standards*- micro-presentations on AMQP, CAMP,
CloudAuthZ, OData, IDCloud, PACR, TOSCA, and other ground-breaking
OASIS technical work

·*Mind the Gap*– an open mic session for vetting ideas on new
standards projects

·*On the Docket*– briefings on upcoming OASIS Standard ballots

·*Distinguished Contributor Awards*– honoring this year’s inductees to
our consortium’s Hall of Fame

**
·*OASIS Members & Friends 20^th Anniversary Reception*- hosted by
Foundational Sponsors:/IBM, ISIS Papyrus, Microsoft,/and/Primeton/
All members are encouraged to attend*OASIS20*. There is no charge—and
your co-workers and customers are all welcome. Advance registration
will open on 8 February – a link will be posted on the OASIS homepage.
Best regards,
Jane Harnad
/More ways to celebrate the OASIS 20^th Anniversary:

/
·Attend the second OASIS20 event, to be held in Europe later this
year.  Details coming soon.

·Design an OASIS 20^th Anniversary t-shirt.  See details at:
www.oasis-open.org/events/oasis20/tshirt
<http://www.oasis-open.org/events/oasis20/tshirt>

·Use Twitter to follow and share 20th Anniversary news all year long
with*#OASIS20*

Jane Harnad
OASIS
Manager of Events