Subject: WD03 uploaded

Located at:

PDF -- https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/48150/camp-spec-v1.1-wd03.pdf Word -- https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/camp/download.php/48149/camp-spec-v1.1-wd03.doc

WD03 includes issue resolutions for 2, 6, 10, 14, 25. JIRA has been updated accordingly.

Please note the following:

1) I made some editorial adjustments while applying the fixes.

2) For issue 6, the accepted proposal in JIRA assumed that specific text existed in the spec, which wasn't the case. I think this was a carry-over from the old Collaboration drupal. I made appropriate adjustments to make the resolution apply to the existing text in WD02.

3) For issue 35, the accepted proposal was based of WD01 and therefore wasn't exactly applicable for WD02. I made adjustments to the accepted proposal for changes to WD02.

4) For issue 14, the accepted proposal had changes for the attribute 'definition', but we already removed that attribute as a result of issue 2 resolution. I ignore those changes in the accepted proposal as issue 2 resolution overrode it.

5) For issue 25, the accepted proposal contained changes for 'Concurrent API Version'. I ignored that because it was out of scope for the issue and assumed that it was a change carried over from another proposal for a different issue. I also took editorial license and used the type 'Link' instead of enumerating '{"href": URI, "targetName": String}' all over the place. Link is a well defined type and using it makes things much more readable and succinct.

Please let me know if you think I got it wrong. Do review WD03 and let me know if there are bugs etc.

There is one issue that I would like to raise. I noticed this while applying changes for issues 10 and 14, but this is a general issue for all metadata/discovery issues:

To enable discovery we have links in the Platform resource to other resources that contain an array of links. For example, the Extensions resource or the Formats resource. These resources are a little strange in the sense that they do not contain the common attributes. Specifically they do not contain the 'name' and 'type' attributes. Is there any particular reason for this? Or can we make it a JSON object with an array in it (and all the standard attributes)? This would make all resources uniform.

Thanks.

-Anish