Subject: Re: [camp-comment] TAB Comments on Cloud Application Management for Platforms Version 1.2

Hi Anish - I can move the issues from the TAB JIRA into the CAMP JIRA for further processing on your side. I'd think you want to have the issues and disposition in your JIRA to help with pulling your comment resolution log, yes?

I'm not sure about adding you to the TAB JIRA. The JIRA permissions are picked up now from TC rosters. I might be able to override but I'd have to experiment.

/chet