Subject: Hotel reservation

All,

I have reserved a block of  6 rooms for CGM Open TC meeting in
Houston at the Comfort Suites WestChase, 2830 Wilcrest Dr.,
Houston.
	http://www5.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/QuickSearch

The hotel is less than 2 blocks (walking distance) to meeting place
(SDI office) and has free internet. You will need your own network
cable.

The 6 rooms are reserved for check-in Sunday eve Nov 7th and
for a duration of 3 nights at a group rate of $79 per night.

I gave them my credit card to hold the rooms but I need a
confirmation for everyone attending and note if your arrival or
number of nights differs from the above.

Regards,
Don.
Larson CGM Software.
713-977-4177x102