Subject: February f2f

Hi everyone --

Dave opened a TC ballot, for Feb f2f meeting dates.  Of the two listed
choices, I voted for 21-24 (23?) February, instead of the end of the
preceding week.  Since it doesn't appear that our comments get circulated
to the TC list automatically, here are my accompanying comments:

1.) I strongly prefer a meeting starting on Monday and ending mid-week, as
opposed to starting mid-week and ending Friday.

2.) A quick check of (United) air tickets in Feb shows cheapest fares in
week of 21st (which probably best flights availability.)

3.) I thought the meeting was proposed to be 3 full days, not 4?  (Not a
big deal, it's just the way I remember it.)