Subject: New wording for section 6.1

I'm reading over some part of the spec and often going, yerk, can't
believe I wrote that!  I encourage everyone to do review the document,
unfortunately (like a good portion of participants), English is not my
mother tongue.

This is the current wording:

6.1 Overview
This DOM chapter defines a set of objects and interfaces for accessing
and manipulating WebCGM documents. The functionality specified in this
section is to allow script writers to manipulate WebCGM documents and
to access information found in standard WebCGM XML companion files.
The WebCGM DOM API does not allow for the creation of new WebCGMNodes
but instead provides methods to update a WebCGMPicture based on
external metadata (XML companion file).

I'm now proposing:
6.1 Overview
This DOM chapter defines a set of objects and interfaces for accessing
and manipulating WebCGM documents. The functionality specified in this
section is to allow script writers to manipulate WebCGM documents and
to access information found in standard WebCGM XML companion files.
The WebCGM 2.0 DOM API focuses its methods for: tree traversal, style
changes, and accessing external metadata (XML companion file).

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com