Subject: Node-pict sample uploaded

I uploaded the Node-pict sample today.  It utilises one of Franck's two
sample files submitted earlier.  Three comments apply:

- As with the Node-aps sample we only roughly looked at the last test (no.
8) with the XML Companion file.  Everything should be null for Picture but
please put in reasonable code for this test;

- The reference picture is wrong; please produce the according reference PNG
image and replace the one on the ftp site with the new one;  since this is a
TI image Franck, Kevin or Rob should be the right people to do it.

- I also attached Franck's second sample CGM to this mail.  As this image
provides the base for the WebCGMPicture test I would be grateful if I could
get a PNG reference image from this one as well.

Thanks and regards
Ulrich

metafile_webcgm.new.cgm