Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] can stroke-weight be NVDC?

Actually, I thought it was no and no. I'm not sure it was an editorial
mistake. We _need_ a Resolution document.

Which script writer would have the information to know what absolute
NVDC value makes sense?

If we allow NVDC values, do they require the 'mm' after the numbers?
Ex; NVDC: 100mm, relative: 100%?

Either way, I don't care very much, but we have to find a way to stop
asking ourselves those questions. We need someone to maintain a
Resolution document.