Subject: telecon preliminary agenda

I know that last minutes said the next telecons would be at 8:00 AM Pacific, but I should have said 7:00 AM Pacific.  I expect to hear from you all at 7:00 AM Pacific time Wednesday morning.

Attached are my thoughts on some agenda items we need to work on tomorrow...sorry I'm so late getting this out.  Hope you all have tim to review.

thx...Dave
 <<Telecon_agenda_20050525.doc>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

Telecon_agenda_20050525.doc