Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Web CGM 2.0 section 5.7

All suggestions implemented/fixed as specified.

QUESTION (confirmation):  grnode should be included in the first line of the table of 5.7.4, right?  Even though not interactive, and can't receive events, etc, the node is detectable by using the basic navigation attributes (sibling, child, parent, etc) of WebCGMNode, correct?