Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] getWebCGMViewerVersion

Taking into account the feedback from Stuart (should return a string
instead of number)... I now think we should concatenate the two calls
into one, returning a single string. Why have two calls returning
individual strings? Any way, I've updated proposal B, why not just
vote on it so that we can move on to other issues:

Proposal A:
string getWebCGMViewerVersion()
  returns a string identifying the User Agent being used (ex: Lofton's
  viewer v3.2.2)

Proposal B:
string getAppName()
  returns the application name (ex: Lofton's viewer).

string getAppVersion()
  returns the application version number (ex: 3.2.2)

Benoit: votes for A.
Stuart: votes for B.
Others: ?