Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: remaining Delimited String sub-issues

I'm fine with either solution.  Easy on implementors seems good here.  The
case we would prohibit for 2.0 -- user data containing both quote and
apostrophe in the data -- is marginal.  I think only 'title' of linkuri
would be affected.

Proposed Resolution:  Alt.2, disallow that a single instance of user data
(content of single substring) contains both QUOTE and APOSTROPHE.

Objections?

(Dave, add to resolutions, etc.)

-Lofton.