Subject: ISSUE closed: no example of Used Value

Unless someone objects before Wednesday telecon, this issue is closed as
follows...

Replace the text of 5.4.1.3 with:

"In the CSS2 model from which the WebCGM model is derived, computed values
can be relative to each other; for example a width could be set as a
percentage, which is dependent on the containing block's width. The Used
Value is the result of taking the computed value and resolving these
dependencies into a final absolute value used for the actual display.  In
this version of WebCGM 2.0, there are no examples where Used Value differs
from the Computed Value."

Ref:  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200505/msg00156.html