Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Reminder telecon June 8 - PLEASE CONFIRM

At 03:23 PM 6/7/2005 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
Here's the preliminary agenda for the telecon in the morning.

It contains this:

Style Attributes (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/email/archives/200505/msg00024.html) also (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200505/msg00103.html)
·       Has is issue been resolved?

Answer:  no.

Proposal:  There are numerous intertwined sub-issues, which we believe have reached consensus (more or less).  We propose that the editors will draft a new section 5.4, and this will be presented as the proposed resolution, for approval or objections.